Criminal Defense and DWI Attorney
Our Missouri roadways and neighborhoods are intensively patrolled, resulting in a record number of DWI/DUI and other arrests. Enforcement by the state Water Patrol on float trips and other recreational activity has also stepped up dramatically.
Whether you have been arrested or ticketed for the first time, or you have run into legal problems before, hiring an experienced criminal defense lawyer can help you protect your rights and minimize the consequences.
Aggressive, Cost-Efficient DWI Defense in St. Louis City, and St. Louis, Franklin, Jefferson, and St. Charles Counties
Our Missouri DWI laws are very tough and complex, making it critical for your attorney to know all possible avenues of investigation and defense, such as:
- Any unique tendencies of the jurisdiction where you have been charged
- The results, circumstances, and procedures involved with your Breathalyzer, blood test, roadside sobriety tests
- Your behavior during the stop and subsequent DWI arrest
- The content of the Alcohol Influence Report written by police
Our philosophy is to obtain the best possible result; however, if a DWI can be reasonably challenged - as in a recent case when Chris called a toxicology expert to successfully dispute Breathalyzer results - we will bring forth the right evidence to argue and win your case.
Affordable, Competent Criminal Defense for the St. Louis Area
Chris Doskocil is knowledgeable across a full range of traffic related charges and other criminal actions. His experience includes defense against all types of traffic violations and alcohol-related offenses, including:
- Minor in possession (MIP)
- Careless or reckless driving
- Driving while suspended or revoked license
- Speeding ticket
- Failure to have or produce insurance
- Leaving the scene
- Failure to stop or yield
- Possession of an altered driver's license
- Driving without owner's consent
- Violation of open container laws
The Doskocil Law Firm is also well equipped to defend your rights when facing other criminal charges, including:
- Domestic assault
- Drug possession
- Indecent exposure
- Violation of ex parte orders, or adult abuse
Contact the Doskocil Law Firm at (314) 262-4913 to discuss representation on a DWI, any moving violation, or other criminal charges against you. We will quote a flat fee for your defense, based primarily on the charge and court venue, to help you make the right decision for your unique situation.